Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Live 105.3 concert footage

The Everett Newton Show will be on vacation Sunday, August 31st. On September 6th, we'll be back on the air at our usual time, Sunday night from 7 to 9 p.m. on Live 105.3. In the interim, I'll leave you with this video:



It's a brief clip of me dancing around in a deviled egg costume with The Russ Martin Show Band at "Live 8," Live 105.3 FM's 8th Anniversary Party at The Palladium in Dallas a couple of weeks ago. I have no doubt this is what you had hoped, more than anything, to find on the internet and am only too happy to provide it. Fortunately, the person filming this silliness had enough common sense to give me a clip that's utterly devoid of any singing on my part. So enjoy the little dance I do for you. And, whatever you do, don't try this at home.

No comments: