Friday, October 23, 2009

My band in the movies

Long time no post! Well, here I am again. I'm making a pre-New Years resolution to start blogging regularly again. Hopefully, I won't fail before the New Year actually arrives. Regardless, here's my first effort in some time. And my attempt to catch you up on a few things:

1. My band, Little Morphine Annie, has been very active of late. We've been playing a number of live shows (most recently @ Trees in Deep Ellum last Saturday). Last Sunday night, we received airplay on two FM stations: "The Fox" in Killeen and "The Bear" in Waco. Many thanks to Dana McKenzie for making us the featured band on her show!

2. Also, we're doing the soundtrack for an, as yet, unnamed Taylor Hayden film... and we make a cameo appearance in his latest movie, "Stockholm Syndrome," which will premiere on December 3rd at the Studio Movie Grill in Addison. As if that's not enough, we're ALSO doing the soundtrack for a really cool horror film, "Texas Frightmare Massacre" which is being released in Spring, 2010 (I know it's going to be really cool because, even though it hasn't been released, I've read the script... GREATNESS!!!).

3. I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER if/how/when/where the Russ Martin Show will re-appear.

That's it for now. Happy New Year!

No comments: